Here are some tips to put cleanliness first during these challenging times:
- Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Use EPA-registered disinfectants for hard and soft surfaces.
- Use a wipeable cover for electronics.
- Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from a person who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with anti-bacterial soap and water.
Refinne is partnering with a laboratory to support the COVID-19 response. Our hand sanitizer meets the CDC COVID-compliant recommendation to contain at least 60% alcohol. A portion of all orders will be contributed to COVID response in marginalized communities.
This powerful yet gentle hand sanitizer is a great waterless alternative to regular hand washing when soap and water aren’t readily available. Just toss a bottle in your car, in your bag, or keep a few bottles at the office.
We have bulk quantities available for facilities that need them, use code FRONTLINES for a 15% discount on orders $1000+. Thank you for your service during these challenging times.
Net weight of 4 fl oz / 120 ml. Available while supplies last. Shipping times may vary.
Share this post
- Tags: bcb, clean beauty, new product, paraben free, plant-based, skincare, sulfate free, talc free, wellness