Look your best in this WFH life. Here are a few tips for your next video conference call:
1. Don't wear a greasy moisturizer. Choose one that is lightweight.
2. Avoid thick foundation that will make you look matte (ahem, older) on screen.
3. Go to your zoom settings, click on "meetings" and choose "touch up my appearance".
4. Make sure you have a ring light or desk lamp set up behind your computer to shine on your face. Lighting from the side or overhead will create unnecessary shadows and highlight imperfections.
5. Lashes go a long way.
6. Good skin is the best foundation. People will zoom in on your square. Jumpstart your skin and shrink the appearance of pores with a good mask.
Refinne is a bold, conscious beauty brand supporting the wellness of accomplished multicultural women. We advocate for self-care through skincare, and uphold clean beauty standards as a plant-based, paraben free, sulfate free, talc free brand.
The statements made within this website are for educational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.